The Pen is Mightier than the Sword

Straight to the Point

Wyvern

Wyvern slowly makes his way up a grassy Cabaret incline that fades off into a static Astral platform, hopping on one leg due to the grip of the black asp that clings to the other. The overgrown lizard pauses to catch his breath near a half-fading death metal star (think GWAR, only less known), then fiddles through his possessions until he comes across a piece wood that's similar in shape and size to the item he recently auctioned off. Wyvern shakes the stick and grins, then waits until Big Pointy One has emerged in his usual browsing ritual before stepping forward.

"Happy Birthday, Sssstick." Wyvern tags the wood with an Almost Dragonic Brand Barbed Wire Coil Birthday Ribbon™ as he extends it. "The Mahogoney Travel Log was auctioned off, so I got you another leg from my Office desk, just to ssstraighten it out for good measure. No sspecial properties with this one I'm 'fraid, but it's probably good for bonking somebody over the head or using as a makeshift javelin."

With that, Wyvern bows and turns to leave, only to freeze up as the black asp slithers around his leg a bit and lets out a menacing hiss.

"Oh, and if you see Toilet Duck... please tell him I could use some help in relieving myself of a certain snake problem. Thanksss."

Wyvern nods once again to Stick, then begins wandering off back in the direction of the hill that leads to the Cabaret Room exit. The lizard ignores the fading death metal star as it bites the head off of a grazing sheep in its final moments of existence, and instead repeats the phrase "Happy Birthday Psimon" in his mind, hoping that the psionic might pick up the signal from whichever part of the land he currently resides in.

;-)

OOC: A Happy Birthday to the Big Pointy One and Psimon. ^_^ Hope you have good ones.

• 4 weeks later...

Well, the psionic one has been in stasis for almost a year and a week (I was a little late for 'a year and a day' and the agents of O & P stole my beautiful, pea-green boat, so I had to launch the attack-sharks - can anyone say "chum"? "Ooo... a 8.5 for form in the air, but a 2.0 for the entry. That may cost him the silver medal!" )

Many thanks for your birthday wishes :D

I had a wonderful day listening to 80s synth-pop (the soundtrack to my teenage years :P ) and writing assignments :(:blink:

I'm in the same time-zone as you, Gryphon :DB)