The Pen is Mightier than the Sword

Bugs and Problems

Orlan

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For a second there, it gave me an error saying I wasn't logged in, but then I realised I recently deleted all my cookies. ^.^" So, so far everything's fine. Wee!

(PS, how do I accumulate some of this 'nakie time' ...I don't care... well, I kinda care who... but, I wouldn't mind some. Please mail me info. Or pictures. ;p )

the main page isn't updating the Last Posted: column. It still says the last post was Orlan in the Bugs and Problems thread, but before I post this, it'll actually be ntraveler's horrah thread. Is that just a problem with my browser, or are other people experiencing the same thing?

Wyvern quietly tip toes towards the baggage claim located at the far end of the Cabaret Room, nervously glancing in both directions before opening several of Salinye's suitecases and retrieving a number of Almost Dragonic products that he had secretly stored within their depths. Removing a large bag of Almost Dragonic Brand (un)Processed Sugar™ from the undergarmets compartment of one of the clothing suitecases, the lizard glances at the sack in an uncomfortable manner before turning towards Orlan and muttering:

"Hmmm... in terms of bugs, it seems that we might have quite a few ants now."

Orlan raises a brow curiously as Wyvern shudders and drops the bag of sugar. The overgrown lizard briefly casts a disgusted glance towards the product before continuing:

"And a few centipedes as well, it seems... I knew I shouldn't have added sprinkles of cemetary dust as an ingredient, even if they do make Almost Dragonic Brand Sugar popular with the zombies. Oh well... It shouldn't pose any big problem. After all, we can always call an exterminator (just as long as it isn't an exterminator named Tim associated with masquerades...)

Wyvern is suddenly interrupted as a piercing scream is heard from the area surrounding the baggage claim. The reptilian Elder quickly spins his head towards the source of the sound, only to flinch and duck as he realizes that the luggages rightful owner has discovered her open baggage.

"What th-?!" cries the voice of Salinye. "My bags are open, insects are all over my undergarmets! What's this, Almost Dragonic Brand Sugar...? WYVERN!"

Wyvern grimaces, considers these horrified exclamations for a moment, then calls out:

"Um... say Salinye, if you don't want any of those undergarmets any more, I'd be more than happy to-"

Wyvern's sentence is cut short as he gets a face full of high velocity high-heeled shoe, and promptly collapses to the ground in excruciating pain...

OOC: Looks great Orlan, thank you once again for helping out with this. :) One minor thing I noted: there are now fewer posts per each page in a thread and fewer threads for each page in a room. I'm sure this can easily be tweaked in the Admin pannel, though, and will look into it later. Much love for a quick and efficient move.

Tralla: Chances are the front page was just cached and you saw an old one.

Purple_shadows: Next time that happens copy the errors or screen print them and then let me know, I can't do much without knowing what the actual error was. Once I know what it is I can track it down.

Wyvie: :P

Yes, they do, and the skins appear to be fully functional as well which is a blessed relief! :)

I've noticed a bit more occurrence of the "new posts" marker (blue button on the Noir skin) on the main page not loading correctly as if from one page view to the next the graphic is unavailable. It loads correctly when i hit "refresh" but is a non-critical oddity if you're keeping track of those. :)

i've been very pleasantly surprised at how *little* problem there's been with board functionality. Moving something of this size and intricacy is a massive undertaking, and i have only respect, appreciation, and thanks for the knowledge and fortitude to do it.

The search feature returned this message:

"Sorry, but you do not have permission to use this feature. If you are not logged in, you may do so using the form below if available."

I was logged in and there was no form below. .

**EDIT: Sorry. *laughs embarressed-like* I just read the Shoutbox then the post below, so ignore me. ^_^;; Thanks Quincunx.

Edited by Yuki Kokoro